EHS Today's Safety Leadership Conference
Fisher Phillips and EHS Today, the nation’s largest safety publication, will co-sponsor the fourth annual EHS Today Safety Leadership Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Greenville, South Carolina October 26-28, 2015.
In its 4th year, the Safety Leadership Conference and America’s Safest Companies Award Program is a three-day learning and networking experience showcasing keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and facility tours that will provide you with world-class safety concepts you can implement and bring back to your company to improve your operations.
This year's theme is ROS — The Return on Safety. ROS is a metric that applies to every business, though it carries particular significance in manufacturing, oil and gas, transportation, chemical, construction and recycling.
Focusing too intently on your companies return on investment- without the balance of ROS- can impact employee safety and ultimately, organizational success.
Six Reasons to Attend the Premier Safety Leadership Event of 2015
- Learn how to implement best practices in your workplace through hands-on facility tours, compelling presentations and panel discussions.
- Hear about EHS and Risk Management approaches that can contribute to a safer workplace and reduce workers’ compensation costs.
- Acquire OSHA compliance guidance.
- Understand how to improve your safety performance on the roles of culture, procedure, and technology.
- Learn how to go from great to a world-class safety program and performance.
- Network with other industry professionals, EHS Today editorial staff, conference speakers including well known safety professionals, as well as, past and present America’s Safest Companies winners.
If you have any questions, please contact Stacey McReynolds, Client Relations Manager, at (404) 240-4280 or email@example.com.