Coming out of COVID-19: A legal update with Fisher Phillips and Ceridian
Join Fisher Phillips partner Usama Kahf for a 90-minute webinar hosted by Ceridien addressing some of the key legal issues facing employers as businesses start re-opening and stay-at-home orders due to the COVID-19 pandemic expire. It is important to understand what your legal rights and obligations are as you develop your plans for resuming business post-COVID-19. Usama will discuss the legal perspective specific to mid-market employers in Arizona, California and Nevada and answers questions, including:
- Can I tell someone who’s been in contact to stay home?
- Can I temperature test my people as they come back to work?
- What’s a reasonable reimbursement request?
- Did my company violate the WARN Act when we laid people off?
- What if my employee says they don’t feel comfortable coming back yet?
Fisher Phillips has applied for one hour of HRCI and SHRM credit.