California Supervisor & Employee Harassment Training and Supervisor Train-the-Trainer
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT │ AB 1825 Supervisor Training Session
- 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT │ AB 1825 Supervisor "Train-the-Trainer" Session and SB 1343 Employee Harassment "Train-the-Trainer" Session
- $50 per person - AB 1825 Supervisor Training Session ONLY
- $200 per person - Full Day Admission (includes all three sessions)
Please use Google Chrome as your browser when registering and checking out for your session.
AB 1825 Supervisor Training Session │ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Approved for 2 HRCI/SHRM credit hours
Fisher Phillips AB 1825 training is interactive and practical, teaching supervisors essential management skills while discussing the legally required harassment related topics. The seminar will cover an explanation of protected categories, address SB 396 requirements, types of harassment and bullying, the responsibility of supervisors and companies, how to conduct an investigation, and best practices.
Who is required to attend:
- Supervisors – every two years - Employees trained in 2018 or before need to be retrained
- New Supervisors – within six months of promotion
- Anyone who hires, fires, disciplines, and/or directs the work of one or more employees
AB 1825 Supervisor "Train-the-Trainer" Session │ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
This session is designed for human resources professionals who are experienced in the area of sexual harassment training and investigations. Training materials will be provided in English. Participants of the Train-the-Trainer are required to attend the initial training session from 9:00 am - 11:00 am, which will be followed by the Train-the-Trainer portion from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm.
The Train-the-Trainer session includes all training materials and a link to a PowerPoint presentation that can be used and modified for your company’s training. Materials will be emailed within 24 hours of the program.
SB 1343 Employee Harassment "Train-the-Trainer" Session │ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
The passage of SB 1343 expands the AB1825 training requirement to now require all employers with five or more employees to provide anti-harassment training for supervisory and nonsupervisory employees. It also requires all nonsupervisory employees to complete one hour of anti-harassment training. All employees must be trained within six months of being hired and every two years thereafter. This session, exclusively for human resources professionals, will equip them with the know-how to conduct training at their workplace. Materials will be provided in both English and Spanish for this session. Important: only those who fall under eligible train-the-trainer categories may attend this session.
Who is eligible to attend the train-the-trainer sessions?
- HR Professionals with two years’ experience handling claims of sexual harassment
- Trainers specializing in sexual harassment prevention
- Attorneys that specialize in labor law
- University professors that teach labor law
AB 1825 "Train-the-Trainer" Session and SB 1343 Employee Harassment "Train-the-Trainer" Session have been approved for 3 HRCI/SHRM credit hours.
Cancellation requests must be received at least three business days before the program for a refund. No exceptions.
Please contact CASeminars@fisherphillips.com should you have any questions.
Fisher Phillips is committed to providing access to all of our events for disabled attendees. Please contact CASeminars@fisherphillips.com if you need an accommodation to participate in this event. Please give us 72 hour advance notice prior to the scheduled event. Thank you.