Breakfast Briefing: 2020 Legislative Update for California Employers
12725 Center Ct Dr S
Cerritos, CA 90703
Join us for a discussion of the new laws affecting employers that are awaiting Gov. Newsom’s signature by 10/13/19:
- AB 5 – ABC Test for classification of independent contractors
- AB 25 – Amends the Cal. Consumer Privacy Act with respect to employee data
- AB 51 – Ban on mandatory arbitration in employment
- AB 9 – Extends statute of limitations on FEHA claims to 3 years
- SB 142 – Lactation accommodation
- SB 171 – Requires pay data reporting to the DFEH, similar to federal EEO-1
- AB 170 – Holds “client employer” jointly liability for harassment
- SB 188 – Prohibits discrimination based on hairstyles
RSVP by no later than October 14. Space is limited!
Please contact Carolyn Cramp at ADP at Carolyn.Cramp@ADP.com should you have any questions.
**This program is pending approval for HRCI and SHRM credit hours.