Are You Prepared for the New FLSA Exemption Rules?
Please join Fisher Phillips attorneys as they discuss the federal Fair Labor Standards Act exemption changes and challenges.
At last, the U.S. Labor Department has disclosed the details of its final revised regulations defining the exemptions under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act's Section 13(a)(1). If you currently consider any of your employees to be exempt “white collar” employees, you might have to make some sweeping changes.
This webinar will discuss a wide range of issues, including:
- The new salary threshold
- The new "highly-compensated" employee threshold
- Where to begin evaluating the impact of these changes
- Other exemptions that might apply
- Converting to non-exempt status
- Alternative pay structures to consider
May 25, 2016
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
Are You Prepared for the New FLSA Exemption Rules? (60 minutes)
Cost: Free of charge
▶ Watch the Webinar Now
Please fill out the requested information to access the video.
**This program is HRCI and SHRM approved.