Hot Topics In Employment Law – Annual New Jersey Seminar
Hilton Short Hills
41 John F. Kennedy Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078
As social and political fault lines across the country grow more combative, so too does the task before those charged with managing employees or making decisions that impact the workplace. Heightened sensitivities, mandates for change, and a federal government often at loggerheads with its local counterparts leave businesses with an uneasy sense of what to expect and how best to move forward.
Join Fisher Phillips for a half-day employment law seminar designed to provide balanced information and practical solutions to some of the most important issues employers in New Jersey currently face.
Presentation topics will feature a forward-looking perspective on employment challenges brought on by this environment of uncertainty. Topics will include:
- Corporate Culture and Its Connection to Bullying Behavior
- Workplace Investigations in the Time of #MeToo and #TimesUp
- At the Breaking Point: An Examination of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Local Report: Recent NJ Decisions and Their Impact on Your Business
- The Lightning Round: A Quick Look at Key Issues Keeping You Up at Night
Cost: The cost of the seminar is $75 per person.
Onsite registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
*This program is approved for HRCI / SHRM Preferred and Continuing Legal Education Credit.
If you have any questions please contact Chris McGoldrick at (617) 532-9324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.