Affordable Care Act: Can You Relax? – Atlanta, GA
You are invited to be our complimentary guest at a breakfast seminar co-sponsored by Fisher Phillips and the professionals from BDO USA, LLP.
Date: August 27, 2013
Location: Villa Christina
4000 Summit Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30319
Join fellow HR professionals for an update on the Affordable Care Act and how it affects you and your employees, including the following topics:
- Which provisions were delayed
- What provisions remain effective in 2013 and 2014
- How to demystify the employer mandate
- How to use the additional time
- How to evaluate key Insurance considerations
Presenters for this informative program will be:
- Stuart O. Baesel, Jr., Of Counsel, Fisher Phillips
- Joan Vines, Senior Tax Director, Compensation and Benefits, BDO USA, LLP
- Steve Needle, President, The McCart Group
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. to 7:50 a.m.
Presentation: 7:50 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
This seminar will qualify for one CPE credit in Business Law and one CPE credit in Personnel/HR.
Contact Heather Rensink at 404-979-7174 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.