Making Your HR To-Do List & Checking it Twice for the New Year
The University of Memphis Holiday Inn
3700 Central Avenue
Memphis, TN 38111
Please join the attorneys of the Fisher Phillips Memphis office for our annual labor & employment law seminar designed to provide timely information on hot topics in employment law. We will provide practical solutions to some of the most important issues employers, HR professionals, and In-House Counsel are facing in today’s ever-changing workplace environment. Our morning will consist of end of year to-do lists and the afternoon will be broken into an HR Track with Active Shooter Training and an In-House Counsel Track, followed by a cocktail reception.
Topics will include
- Conduct an Internal Wage & Hour Audit
- Create an Effective Drug Testing Policy
- Avoid Discrimination in the Hiring Process
- Prevent Bullying & Workplace Harassment
In-House Counsel Ethics Track
- Preserving the Privilege in Internal Investigations
- Grisham on Grisham: Legal Ethics Meets the Movies
- Active Shooter Training with Officer Terry Donald, Shelby County Office of Preparedness
- I-9 Compliance: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- What to Do When Terminating a Violent Employee
7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
General Session Programming
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
HR and In-House Counsel Tracks
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
1 attendee = $95/each
2 or more attendees from the same company = $70/each (Savings of $25/each person)
Questions? Contact Abby Tasman at 502.561.3995 or email@example.com
**This program is approved for 6.5 HRCI/ SHRM Preferred credits and 6.5 hours of TN Continuing Legal Education Credit, including 2.5 hours of Ethics credits.