5th Annual Southeastern Employment Law Certificate Series 2016
Presented by Fisher Phillips and Strategic HR Partners LLC
Comprehensive series for Business Owners, Management, Supervisors and HR Professionals covering the latest issues and trends that impact Business.
Seminar Location: All sessions will be held at The Cunningham Conference Center at Columbus State University, Columbus, Georgia.
Session One - Friday, March 18
Presented by Josh Viau
- NLRB: How it Affects Unionized and Non-Unionized Employers: Preparing for Change
- Performance Management from Start to Finish
Session Two - Friday, July 22
Presented by Joe Shelton
- Employee Privacy: Funding a Balance Between an Employee's Freedom and an Employer's Need to Monitor
- Protecting Your Assests...Limiting the Loss of Confidential Information, Key Relationships, and Talent
Session Three - Friday, September 16
Presented by Ted Boehm
- Don't Be Penny Wise and Pound Foolish: Avoiding Wage and Hour Violations, Penalties and Lawsuits.
Presented by Jack Stapleton
- Sex, Gender, Same-Sex Marriage & Transgender Employees: What It All Means
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
$595 per person Non-member or $455 per person Member of Strategic HR Partners and/or SHRM.
$525 per person Non-Member or $385 per person Member of Strategic HR Partners and/or SHRM sponsoring chapters. This pricing is for multiple attendees per company.
To register and for more information, contact Strategic HR Partners at (706) 561-2465, fax (706) 562-1821 or e-mail email@example.com.
This program has been pre-approved by HR Certification Institute and SHRM.