2018 Labor & Employment Seminar
Mile High Stadium (f/k/a Sports Authority)
1701 Bryant Street
Denver, CO 80204
Please join us for our annual half-day employment law seminar designed to provide timely information on hot topics in HR and employment law. We will provide practical solutions to some of the most important issues employers are facing in today’s ever-changing workplace environment.
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM – Welcome & Lunch
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM – Presentations
Everything Old is New Again: Changes to Workplace Law Under the Trump Administration
Roundtable Breakout Sessions:
- I-9 Compliance and Immigration Law – Best Practices and Recent Enforcement Activity
- NLRB Policy Shifts, Case Reversals and More – Labor Law Developments for Union and Non-Union Employers
- Employee Departures and Onboarding – Mitigating Risk
#MeToo – #YouToo – #WhatToDo?
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM – Cocktail Reception
- Early-bird – register by Friday, March 23rd: $50 per person/$45 per person if two or more register from the same organization
- After Friday, March 23rd: $65 per person/$55 per person if two or more register from the same organization
*This program is pending for HRCI/SHRM Preferred and Continuing Legal Education Credit.
Questions? Please contact Kelsey Crews.