Race to the Cutting Edge of Advanced Human Resources Compliance
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70113
This event has reached capacity. Please contact Pam Christenberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 310-3802 for questions regarding registration.
The labor and employment attorneys from Fisher Phillips are presenting practical solutions to workplace problems for anyone who manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
- Advanced Issues in Employee Handbooks: Explore important handbook policies in areas such as trade secrets, social media, pay, discipline, and office behavior that are ripe for revision.
- Advanced ADA Compliance: Work through difficult accommodation issues to establish an understanding of the process for handling them.
- Advanced FMLA Compliance: How to deal with frustrating situations both created by the need to provide legally mandated leave as well as the need to plan for absences.
- Advanced Harassment Compliance: Methods that are more holistic than responding to individual complaints to reduce the frequency of inappropriate behavior.
- Recent Developments: How President Trump’s appointments and executive orders will change the landscape of employment law for the next four years. Additionally, President Trump has promised to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. We will discuss how this has developed and where we see employee health benefits going.
Click here for the full program brochure and agenda.
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Workshop (Lunch will be provided)
Cost: $195 per person and $175 per person if more than one person from the same company registers
Questions? Contact Pam Christenberry at email@example.com or (504) 310-3802.
*This program is pending for 6 HRCI / SHRM Preferred and Continuing Legal Education Credit.