Midwest Area Labor and Employment Law Update
Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66211
The Kansas City office of Fisher Phillips presents Midwest Area Labor and Employment Law Update
Fisher Phillips One Day, Many Solutions
The labor and employment attorneys from Fisher Phillips are presenting practical solutions to workplace problems for anyone who handles employee complaints, manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
- What To Expect With The Recent Changes at the Federal and State Levels.
- If You Don’t Like Working Here, Just Leave. The Real Problem With Retaliation Claims.
- The Leave Law Trifecta – The Interplay Between FMLA, ADA, and Workers Compensation Law.
- Exempt/Non-Exempt – What Difference Does It Make? A Wage and Hour Update.
- Be Careful Before You Hit “Send.” The Problem With Email and Your Obligation If You Get Sued.
- Mediators Are Here to Help – Panel Discussion on What Employers Do Right and Wrong and How It Saves or Costs Lots of Money (Guest Speakers – Joe Eischens (Eischens Mediation Services); Ann Molloy (Encompass Resolution); and Toria Mroz (EEOC).
8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Program includes continental breakfast and lunch
Register before March 30:
1 attendee = $75/each (Savings of $25)
2 or more attendees from the same company = $50/each (Savings of $50)
Register after March 30:
1 attendee = $100/each
2 or more attendees from the same company = $75/each
Questions? Contact Codi Potts at email@example.com or (816) 842-8770.
**This program is pending for HRCI/ SHRM Preferred and Continuing Legal Education Credit