2017 FMLA Master Class: Missouri
Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
770 West 47th Street
Fisher Phillips has been asked by BLR, a leading provider of compliance tools for Human Resources professionals, to lead a one-day update on new employee family and medical leave rules, regulations, and requirements of vital concern to Missouri employers and HR professionals.
In one day, you'll get up to speed on the biggest leave law compliance challenges and changes that are causing expensive headaches for other employers:
- How to judge a “serious health condition” the way a real judge would, and eliminate disputes about what does and doesn’t constitute it
- The latest FMLA revisions, so you don’t risk noncompliance
- What recent FMLA court decisions really mean, so you can adjust your policies accordingly
- Why FMLA recordkeeping continues to trip up even the savviest human resource managers, and some solutions to avoid similar mistakes
- How to tame the intermittent leave and reduced schedule beasts, and put a stop to abuse and fraud
- How FMLA, ADA, and state workers’ comp laws overlap, so you can avoid violations
- And so much more
Fisher Phillips attorneys will lead this highly interactive seminar, covering leave compliance essentials and walking you through a series of real-life scenarios that can stump even the most seasoned HR practitioners. You’ll discuss these challenges with them and your fellow attendees to determine the correct course of action, based on the facts and your growing comfort with FMLA compliance principles.
Registration fee: $449 ($359 after Fisher Phillips client discount)
Additional attendees: $349 ($279 after Fisher Phillips client discount)
PLEASE NOTE: Fisher Phillips clients and friends are entitled to a 20% discount. To register, visit http://store.hrhero.com/mo-fmla and enter code FIRM20 at checkout for the discount.
Continental breakfast and registration begin at 7:30 a.m. The program begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m. There will be morning and afternoon breaks and lunch is included.
Register: visit http://store.hrhero.com/mo-fmla and enter code FIRM20 at checkout for the discount, or call (800) 727-5257.
**This course is approved for 6.25 HRCI and SHRM credits.