Orlando Labor and Employment Law Conference
Harry P. Leu Gardens
1920 North Forest Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32803
The Orlando office of Fisher Phillips presents: 2016 Labor and Employment Law Conference
The labor and employment attorneys from Fisher Phillips are presenting practical solutions to workplace problems for anyone who manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
- Who Are Your Employees and What Do They Expect: Millennials, Gen X, Baby Boomers
- Employment Case Law Update
- New Trends in Discrimination and Harassment: Sex, Transgender, Disability, and More
- Curing the FMLA Intermittent Leave Headache
- Immigration Compliance
- The Fair Labor Standards Act: Wage and Hour Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- Questions and Answers
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast
8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(Lunch will be provided)
Costs: $165 per person and $145 per person if more than one person from the same company registers.
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Hickman at email@example.com or (954) 847-4713
(HRCI Credit and SHRM Credit pending; CLE accreditation pending)