Phoenix Coast-to-Coast Seminar
Please join us for a one day seminar targeting anyone with responsibility for managing people and policies impacting the workplace.
Fisher Phillips is going coast-to-coast to provide you with practical solutions for common workplace challenges. Our attorneys will provide you with the tools and skills you need to identify and avoid problems. We are presenting this information-packed seminar in 26 cities this year.
Mark your calendar and join us for a one day employment law seminar designed to provide up-to-date solutions to employers’ most common problems.
Scheduled topics include:
- Sex, Gender, Same-Sex Marriage & Transgender Employees: What It All Means
- Marijuana, E-Cigarettes and Other Smoky Things
- Bring Your Own Devices – Just Don’t Bring Me A Lawsuit
- Why the NLRB Is Still Snooping Around Your Employee Handbook
- The Affordable Care Act: Ten Things You Need to Know
- The Best Ways to Get Sued Over Leaves and Accommodations
Date and Location:
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Phoenix Westin Downtown
333 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Complimentary Parking at the Westin
Early Bird registration rate $85 per person. Use priority code PHXG244. The cost includes breakfast and lunch.
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m. The seminar runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Continuing Education Credits:
This program is eligible for HRCI credit.
Fisher Phillips is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
If you have any questions please contact Deb Dobson at (404) 240-4299.