2014 Northwest Auto Dealers Seminar
Join Fisher Phillips attorney Clarence Belnavis, Complí, Geffen Mesher, and U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Managment for the 2014 Northwest Auto Dealers Seminar on June 18th in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
7:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
10:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Date: June 18, 2014
Oswego Lake Country Club
20 Iron Mountain Blvd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Topics Will Include:
- Top Employment Issues for NW Dealerships - Fisher Phillips
- Buying and Selling Dealerships: Market Update, Valuations and Due Diligence - MD Johnson Inc.
- Cruise Control No Longer – The Outlook for the U.S. Automobile Industry - US Trust
- Ask the Experts: Buy-Sell Panel - MD Johnson Inc., Tonkon Torp and US Trust
- 10 Legal Issues Facing NW Motor Vehicle Dealers (including a FTC/CFPB update) - Davies Pearson
- Fraud Controls: Deter, Detect and Defend - Geffen Mesher
- Onboarding & Training Success Factors - Complí
- And more
There is no cost to attend this event and CPE Credit will be offered.
Space is limited and pre-registration is now available. Click here to reserve your seat now.