Legal Updates and Rulings Impacting the Workplace
The Fawcett Center
2400 Olentangy River Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210
8:30 AM — 12:00 PM EDT
As the legal landscape and workplaces constantly fluctuate, it's imperative to stay on top of policy changes and anticipate how they might affect the workplace. This educational session will provide employers with important legal updates and how to prepare for possible ramifications, along with keynote remarks from an experienced General Counsel.
We'll discuss the following significant topics:
- The impacts of legalizing recreational marijuana
- Affirmative Action & DEI programs since the Supreme Court’s Harvard decision
- OSHA updates, including the electronic record-keeping rule
- Labor union/NLRB decision updates, including handbook implications
- Form I-9 changes and Immigration compliance updates
Join us for a continental breakfast, L&E legal updates, and best practice recommendations.
If you have any questions, please contact Jen Cygan.
Fisher Phillips is committed to providing access to all of our events for disabled attendees. If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please give us three business days advance notice prior to the scheduled event by contacting Jen Cygan. Thank you.