Fisher Phillips Attorneys Receive Top Honors in Best Lawyers in America©
Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition
Fisher Phillips, one of the country’s preeminent labor and employment law firms representing employers, announces the inclusion of 121 attorneys across 17 key practice areas in the 2022 Best Lawyers in America© list, the guide’s 28thedition. The list includes six newly-listed lawyers in the 2022 edition.
The Best Lawyers rankings are determined entirely through peer review, from nomination through selection and listed lawyers are evaluated for their talent and skill in the legal industry. Of the firm’s listed lawyers, six have earned the prestigious 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” designation, honoring a single outstanding lawyer in each practice and geographic area. The 2022 Fisher Phillips Lawyers of the Year include:
- Susan Harmus Hiser | Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment | Bingham Farms, MI
- Christine Howard | Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment | Tampa
- Jim McDonald | Employment and Labor Law – Management | Irvine
- Stephen Mitchell | Employment and Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment | Columbia, SC
- James Polkinghorn |Employment and Labor Law – Management | Fort Lauderdale
- Christopher Stief | Litigation - Labor and Employment, Trade Secrets Law| Philadelphia
Best Lawyers also recognized 65 Fisher Phillips lawyers as “Ones to Watch,” adding an additional 23 lawyers to the list from 2021, its inaugural year. Best Lawyers launched Ones to Watch honors attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the U.S.
To see Fisher Phillips’ full results, visit the firm’s Best Lawyers profile here.
About Best Lawyers® (www.bestlawyers.com)
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 87,000 leading lawyers globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers received almost 10 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Please reach out to our Media team for any news inquiries.
- Affirmative Action and Federal Contract Compliance
- Consumer Privacy Team
- Data Security and Workplace Privacy
- Employee Benefits and Tax
- Employee Defection and Trade Secrets
- Employee Leaves and Accommodations
- Employment Discrimination and Harassment
- Labor Relations
- Litigation and Trials
- Pay Equity
- Wage and Hour
- Workers' Compensation and Unemployment Cost Management
- Workplace Safety and Catastrophe Management