Fisher Phillips Attorneys Receive Top Honors in Best Lawyers in America©
More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition
ATLANTA (August 20, 2020) – Fisher Phillips, one of the country’s preeminent labor and employment law firms representing employers, announces the inclusion of 123 attorneys across 17 key practice areas in the 2021 Best Lawyers in America© list, the guide’s 27th edition.
Additionally, 12 attorneys were ranked “Lawyer of the Year” for 2021, honoring their skill and prowess in their respective practices and metropolitan area. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each practice and location:
- Steven M. Bernstein | Trade Secrets Law | Tampa
- Michael D. Carrouth | Litigation – Labor and Employment | Columbia
- Charles S. Caulkins | Labor Law – Management | Fort Lauderdale
- J. Randall Coffey | Litigation – Labor and Employment | Kansas City
- Cynthia Blevins Doll | Employment Law – Management | Louisville
- Michael R. Greco | Litigation – Labor and Employment | Denver
- Raymond C. Haley III | Labor Law – Management | Louisville
- Debra A. Clephane Kennedy | Immigration Law | Troy, MI
- John M. Polson | Employment Law – Management | Orange County, CA
- Keith M. Pyburn, Jr. | Labor Law – Management | New Orleans
- Ronald E. Reynolds | Real Estate Law | Troy, MI
- Craig P. Siegenthaler | Litigation – Labor and Employment | Louisville
New for 2021 is Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch” rankings. Fisher Phillips has 42 attorneys ranked in the inaugural edition which recognizes attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the U.S.
To see Fisher Phillips’ full results, visit the firm’s Best Lawyers profile here.
About Best Lawyers® (www.bestlawyers.com)
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 87,000 leading lawyers globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers received almost 10 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Please reach out to our Media team for any news inquiries.