Todd Alan Ewan
Todd Ewan is a partner in the firm's Philadelphia office. Todd's practice focuses on defending employment related claims in federal, state, and administrative venues as well as advising clients on statutory compliance issues. He is routinely involved in cases in which discrimination based on race, gender, age, disability, national origin, and/or religion have been alleged as well as cases in which former employees have claimed sexual harassment, breach of employment contract, defamation, and wrongful termination.
Additionally, Todd provides training and guidance to employers with respect to complying with employment statutes including the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Clients also ask him to prepare employee handbooks, personnel policies and procedures, employee contracts and separation agreements, and to provide seminars to employees regarding statutes and/or policies with which they need to be familiar.
Todd frequently speaks about topics related to labor and employment laws. He was recognized in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars in 2006 and 2007. He was also selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in 2017 and 2018.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars in 2006 and 2007
- Selected for The Best Lawyers in America (2017-Present)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Philadelphia Annual One Day Seminar9.29.16
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims Under TITLE VII Won’t Be Dismissed…in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of PennsylvaniaKeystone Employment Law Blog11.22.16
- University of Pennsylvania Law SchoolJ.D. 1993
- University of PennsylvaniaB.A. 1990, cum laude
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania