Steve Miller is a partner in the firm's Chicago office. His practice involves representing management in all areas of labor and employment law, including employment discrimination, employment contracts, employment law compliance, and traditional labor law. Steve has extensive experience representing management in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III lawsuits.
The majority of his practice is before federal and state courts and alternative dispute forums throughout the United States.
He also defends management against charges filed with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and related state agencies. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to counseling management, prior to litigation, on issues related to employees and the workplace.
During law school, he served as the Production Editor for the Michigan Journal of International Law.
- University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D. 1997
- University of Northern IowaM.A. 1993
- University of Northern IowaB.A. 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois