Scott M. Mahoney
Scott Mahoney is a partner in the firm's Las Vegas office. He is an experienced trial lawyer who defends harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and other cases.
He also advises employers regarding employee handbooks, policies and procedures, terminations, employment contracts and responses to administrative agency complaints, with special emphasis in the hospitality and gaming industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Scott was Vice-President and Counsel for Park Place Entertainment Corporation, which operated hotel and gaming properties throughout the world.
Since 2007, Scott has been listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers for his work in labor and employment law.
He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2010 and recognized by Chambers' USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business since 2011.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy6.23.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy5.26.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy4.27.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy3.24.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy2.24.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy1.27.16
- University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D. 1983
- Kalamazoo CollegeB.A. 1980, magna cum laude
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada