Ralph Hua is a member of the firm’s COVID-19 Taskforce, a cross-disciplinary team of attorneys dedicated to advising employers on the many workplace law aspects of the global coronavirus pandemic.
Ralph Hua is an associate in the Seattle office. Ralph’s practice focuses on business immigration but he also handles a wide range of immigration cases including employment and family-based petitions, naturalization, humanitarian reliefs, and removal defense. He has extensive experience handling complex issues arising in immigration context, such as immigration consequence of criminal offenses and allegations of immigration violations.
Ralph represents clients in appeals of adverse agency actions both at the agency level and at the federal court. He also has significant experience in employer I-9 compliance. He advises employers in I-9 best practice, and represents them in defending I-9 audits and litigations at the Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO).
Ralph is a native Mandarin speaker.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Volunteer Immigration Lawyer, King County Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Cross Border Employer Blog8.5.20
- Cross Border Employer Blog2.3.20
- Seattle University School of LawJ.D. 2009
- American University, Washington College of LawL.LM 2010
- Nanjing UniversityB.A. 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Mandarin Chinese