Raymond C. Haley III
Ray Haley is a partner in the firm's Louisville office. He has practiced labor and employment law for more than 30 years.
Ray represents employers in a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and rehabilitative services.
His representation of clients involves defense of all forms of civil rights and wrongful discharge claims in state and federal courts, labor litigation before state and federal agencies and courts, as well as arbitration of labor disputes.
Ray regularly advises clients concerning compliance with virtually all employment-based state and federal mandates, and union-related matters.
Ray is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, has been listed in Kentucky Super Lawyers since 2007, Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition – 2010, The Best Lawyers In America since 2006, and Chambers USA, America's Leading Business Lawyers since 2004.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of LawJ.D. 1981
- University of KentuckyB.S. 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia