Raeann is Of Counsel in the Pittsburgh office of Fisher Phillips. Her employment practice includes a wide range of issues such as Title VII, ADA, ADEA and FMLA. She guides clients through day-to-day issues such as workplace investigations, performance improvement plans and workforce changes. Raeann works with clients to develop and implement employee handbooks and effective work place policies and practices, including state and federal mandated leaves. Raeann is a frequent speaker at management and supervisory trainings regarding ADA and FMLA compliance and preventing and managing sexual harassment claims and she has also led employee sexual harassment training and education. Raeann has a passion for helping employers understand the importance of safeguarding employee mental health. To that end, Raeann has strong connections in the world of mental health advocacy and is knowledgeable about high-tech and more traditional solutions.
Raeann has defended clients in discrimination and harassment cases and wage and hour class and collective actions. She works with employers to ensure their compliance with government agencies and represents clients at all state and federal levels, including before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and equivalent state agencies.
Labor relations is another area in which Raeann has experience. Raeann has represented clients during collective bargaining, and in contract and wrongful discharge arbitrations.
Honors & Leadership
Allegheny County Bar Association (Women in the Law Division; Labor and Employment Section)
Raeann often volunteers with the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. She has also represented numerous individuals, on a pro bono basis, in obtaining a name change through the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund.
- Firm Welcomes Two New Attorneys Who Diversify Client Service Offerings in Western Pennsylvania10.27.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- How Employers Are Tackling the COVID-19 Vaccine and the Latest Developments
DTG Consulting Solutions
- FFCRA and Related Topics, ACC Western Pennsylvania Chapter
- Pennsylvania Worker Safety Order, ACC Western Pennsylvania Chapter
- Bridging Gaps Without Breaking Rules: Improving Your Talent Acquisition Outcomes
- NLRB Ends Long-Time Standard Which Protected Obscene, Racist And Sexually Harassing Speech In Connection With Section 7 Activity
- Pennsylvania Governor Issues Additional Requirements For Businesses Currently Authorized To Be Open
- Pennsylvania Health Department Answers FAQs About Worker Safety Order
- Latest Challenge For Essential Businesses In Pennsylvania: Immediate Compliance With New Workplace Requirements Mandated By The Department Of Health
- Updated COVID-19 FAQs For Employers With U.S. Employees
- DOL Issues Updated FFCRA Notice Poster
- DOL Issues FFCRA Notice Poster
- Cupid’s Arrow Strikes At Work: Managing Romantic And Personal Relationships In The Workplace
- DOL Makes Historic, Pro-Business Changes To FLSA Joint Employer Test
- Americans With Disabilities Act Cases Now Targeting Retail Gift Cards
- Keystone Employment Law Blog11.2.20
- Duquesne University School of Law2000, J.D.
- John Carroll University1996, B.S., Psychology
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania