Nicholas S. Hulse
Nick Hulse is a member of the firm’s COVID-19 Taskforce, a cross-disciplinary team of attorneys dedicated to advising employers on the many workplace law aspects of the global coronavirus pandemic.
Nick is an associate in the Charlotte office. His practice focuses on representing employers in a variety of employment matters in state and federal courts, as well as matters prosecuted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
During law school, Nick was an Articles Editor of the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal. He also gained invaluable legal experience as a judicial extern to the Honorable Dennis W. Shedd of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Nick practiced at a firm in Columbia, South Carolina and, immediately after law school, clerked for the Honorable David R. Duncan, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court District of South Carolina.
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog2.24.20
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog9.12.19
- Will OSHA Pay Your Attorney’s Fees for Fighting an Improper Citation Under the Equal Access to Justice Act?Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog5.16.19
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Bridgewater College
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina