Nikki Cantey is Of Counsel in the Columbia office. She represents clients in a broad range of labor and employment matters.
She provides assistance to clients who are responding to administrative charges and who are actively involved in litigation.
Nikki also defends multi-plaintiff lawsuits, including class actions based on Title VII. She is a member of the 4th Circuit Judicial Conference.
Prior to entering private practice, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable William B. Traxler, Jr., U.S. District Court Judge (currently Circuit Judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit) and the Honorable William B. Wilkins, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Honors & Leadership
- Research Editor on the Real Property, Probate and Trust Journal, University of South Carolina School of Law
- University of South Carolina School of LawJ.D. 1995; Order of the Wig and Robe
- Hollins UniversityB.A. 1992, cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina