Matt Macario is Of Counsel in the firm's Seattle office. He has litigated significant cases for a wide variety of clients and has been named a legal "Rising Star" by the publication Washington Law and Politics. Matt has significant experience in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Employment litigation;
- Product liability and personal injury defense;
- Construction litigation; and
- Commercial and residential real estate and premises liability litigation;
- Premises liability litigation; and
- Cyber liability litigation and counseling.
Matt received his J.D. from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and his B.A. from the University of California at Davis. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Washington Bar Association, the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association, and local bar associations.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Washington Bar Association
- Member, Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Michael & Alexander joins national labor and employment firm2.12.18
- Temple University, Beasley School of LawJ.D. 1996, cum laude
- University of California, DavisB.A. 1992, cum laude