Lori Guner is an associate in the Phoenix office. Lori represents employers in a variety of labor and employment matters. She is experienced in advising clients on general employment issues and drafting employment, independent contractor, and non-compete agreements.
Lori earned her J.D. from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 2014. While there, she was Senior Research and Development Editor of the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law. During law school, she clerked at Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally in Tucson. She also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Sally Schneider Duncan, in the Maricopa County Superior Court, and as a Student Intern for the Southern Arizona Legal Aid Mortgage Clinic.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Lori worked at a Scottsdale firm where she practiced commercial litigation and construction law. Lori thereby gained extensive experience in litigation and advising construction clients on employment law and independent contractor-related issues.
She is also fluent in Turkish and highly proficient in Spanish.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, State Bar of Arizona Employment and Labor Law Section
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- University of Arizona College of LawJ.D., 2014
- University of ArizonaB.A., magna cum laude, 2009
- University of California, San DiegoB.S., 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona