Kevin Dalton is a partner in the firm’s Charlotte office. His practice focuses on counseling clients regarding employment issues and defending clients against claims alleging wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, and wage and hour violations.
He has assisted companies in remaining non-union, including responding to unfair labor practice charges and advising employers during union representation campaigns.
Before joining the firm, Kevin served as a Captain in the Army's JAG Corps at Fort Hood, Texas, where he prosecuted soldiers for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and defended the Army against claims alleging discrimination and other unlawful employment practices.
Kevin is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and was selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2017.
Honors & Leadership
- Board of Directors, North Carolina Human Resources Association (Union County)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- One Day, Many Solutions Charlotte5.5.16
- Squeaky Clean Investigations and Terminations: Minimize Risk and Avoid Common Pitfalls – Charlotte, NC11.3.11
- University of Baltimore School of LawJ.D. 1996, cum laude
- Wake Forest UniversityB.A. 1993, cum laude
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Maryland Court of Appeals