Jason Keck is an associate in the firm's Chicago office. His practice focuses on employment litigation and counseling. He also represents management in all aspects of labor and employment. Jason has tried several cases to verdict in state and federal courts, and is a member of the Trial Bar for the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois. Jason is a trial attorney with a proven track record of developing aggressive and creative strategies that deliver results for clients both inside and outside of the courtroom.
In addition to Jason’s labor and employment practice, he also provides a full range of employment-based immigration services and has vast experience and success in assisting business entities and individuals with H-1B/J-1 Visa transfer petitions.
Jason has been published on numerous occasions in the Employment Law Update, where he has reported on and analyzed emerging issues in employment law and has served as an adjunct professor at the Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law where he taught a seminar in financial services law.
Jason is a member of the American Bar Association and is actively involved in and regularly counsels and represents clients in the entertainment, hospitality, and healthcare industries throughout the United States.
- Mayenschein v. WS Packaging Grp. Inc., 2016 WL 6989785 (E.D. Wis. Nov. 29, 2016)
- Ihlenfeldt v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, 2015 WL 9855874 (N.D. Iowa 2015)
- Marcum v. Graphic Packaging International, 2013 WL 8388650 (N.D. Ind. 2013)
- Collman v. Dollar General, 2013 WL 5291935 (S.D. Ill. 2013)
- Owens v. Amedisys Holding, LLC, 2016 WL 3369624 (W.D. Tenn. 2016)
- Langlois v. Amedisys, Inc., 2016 WL 4059670 (M.D. La. 2016)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Chicago Lunch and Learn1.13.16
- “Breaking Bad Behavior: Drugs, Alcohol, Medical Marijuana, Cigarettes, Cursing, Social Media, Attire, Tattoos, Piercings, Missing Underwear, Body Odor”
- “Medial Marijuana in the Workplace: Practical Solutions to an Uncertain Problem”
- “Concealed Carry in the Workplace: The Implications on the Employee/Employer Relationship”
- “Fair Labor Standards Act: An Employment Primer”
- “Managing Leaves Under the ADA, FMLA, and Workers Compensation Laws”
- “Emerging Issues in Illinois Employment Law”
- “Social Media in the Workplace”
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of TechnologyJ.D. 2010
- University of IowaB.B.A. 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Iowa