Jeff Fritz is a partner in the firm's Boston Office. He regularly represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation.
He has handled numerous matters arising under state and federal anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation statutes, wage and hour statutes, whistleblower statutes, family and medical leave statutes, workers’ compensation statutes, unemployment compensation statutes, and under common law.
He has successfully represented employers in state and federal courts, arbitrations, and a number of administrative proceedings, including before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) and the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO).
He also regularly counsels employers on various employment issues. He was included in Super Lawyers - Rising Stars in 2012 and 2013. Before joining the firm, Jeff worked in the labor and employment department of a prestigious regional law firm for almost eight years.
Before that, Jeff clerked for the Honorable Thomas P. Smith, United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Jeff represents a number of clients on a pro bono basis.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap3.13.18
- Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap11.27.17
- Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap11.13.17
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Blog4.21.14
- University of Connecticut School of LawJ.D. 2003
- Tufts UniversityB.A. 1998
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts