Jessica Huynh Causgrove is an associate in the Chicago office. She handles matters across all facets of labor and employment law including employment discrimination claims before federal and state courts throughout the country.
Jessica's practice focuses on the defense of employment-related lawsuits, including claims arising under Title VII and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Prior to law school, Jessica gained significant employment discrimination experience as a paralegal at a large corporation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she responded to administrative charges and worked with clients in drafting employment-related agreements.
While in law school, Jessica served as the Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul University College of Law's Journal of Women, Gender & the Law.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Employment Law Council
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Fisher Phillips Lunch Briefing8.29.16
- Weed in the Workplace: Medical Marijuana Legislation and the Implications on the Employee/Employer Relationship9.19.14
- Weed in the Workplace: Medical Marijuana Legislation and the Implications on the Employee/Employer Relationship10.10.13
- Employment Discrimination and Harassment
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Prevention and Compliance
- Employment Discrimination and Related Litigation
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Policies and Procedures
- Administrative Agency Practice and Litigation
- Title VII
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- De Paul University College of LawJ.D. 2011
- Pennsylvania State UniversityB.S. 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Supreme Court of Illinois