David Strand is a partner in the firm's New Jersey office. His practice involves representing employers in state and federal court and before state and federal agencies.
He has litigated cases alleging race, sex, age, national origin, and handicap discrimination as well as wrongful termination, retaliation, and sexual harassment claims.
David also has litigated breach of contract claims, whistleblower claims, and restrictive covenant cases involving non-compete and trade secret agreements.
He has negotiated collective bargaining agreements and arbitrated or mediated a variety of claims brought under those agreements.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
David is an officer and trustee of the Museum of Early Trades and Crafts, a non-profit museum located in Madison, New Jersey. He is also on the advisory council for Creative Heartwork, Inc., a non-profit organization that utilizes the power of the arts to heal children who have experienced trauma, illness, disabilities or serious loss.
- Seton Hall University School of LawJ.D. 1991
- University of MassachusettsM.S. 1987
- Amherst CollegeB.A. 1983
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York