David Roth is an associate in the firm's Denver office. His practice involves representing and advising employers in a wide array of labor and employment matters.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, David served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Elizabeth L. Harris on the Colorado Court of Appeals.
David graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and earned a Certificate in Workplace Law. While in law school, he served as the Comments Editor for the Denver University Law Review, and published multiple articles. He also completed several internships, including ones with the Honorable Kristen L. Mix on the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the Honorable Nancy E. Rice, Chief Justice of the Colorado Supreme Court, and the Civil Litigation and Employment Law section of the Denver City Attorney’s Office.
Before attending law school, David worked for two years at Williams & Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, IN! The Colorado Initiative for Inclusive Higher Education
- University of Denver Sturm College of LawJ.D. 2015
- Ohio State UniversityB.A. 2010, magna cum laude
- Colorado Supreme Court