David B. Lichtenberg
David Lichtenberg is a partner in the firm's New Jersey office. His practice focuses on employment litigation, counseling and management training.
David has extensive litigation experience in both state and federal courts and is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Western District of New York, the United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. David has also handled a significant number of administrative matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and various state agencies.
In addition to his litigation/administrative practice, David regularly counsels clients on employment law matters, with a particular emphasis on disability management. He has dedicated his entire professional career to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation.
David is a long time member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), currently serves as the Vice President for Legislation for the Morris County (NJ) Chapter of SHRM, has made multiple presentations at SHRM's annual Garden State Council Conference, and served on SHRM’s Garden State Council.
Honors & Leadership
- Vice President, Legislation, Morris County SHRM (2011-present)
- Legislative Chair, Morris County SHRM (2001-2011)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (2001-present)
- Two Named to 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers List of Rising Stars3.14.17
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Breakfast Briefing: Protecting Your Company's Assets Through Non-Competes and Other Restrictive Covenants3.30.16
- Employee Leaves
- Data Security and Workplace Privacy
- Employment Law Training
- Administrative Agency Practice and Litigation
- Employment Discrimination and Related Litigation
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets Litigation
- Wrongful Termination Counseling
- Whistleblower Actions
- Seton Hall University School of LawJ.D. 1997
- Union CollegeB.A. 1994
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania