Darcey Groden is an associate in the firm’s San Diego office. Darcey defends employers in a variety of employment matters, including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, disability accommodation, civil rights violations, wrongful termination, wage and hour, worker misclassification, and breach of contract.
Prior to joining Fisher & Phillips, Darcey was an associate at a large general practice law firm in its Labor & Employment Department. Among her accomplishments, Darcey obtained summary judgment on all 16 causes of action in a wrongful termination case.
After law school, Darcey clerked for the Honorable William M. Jackson in the District of Columbia Superior Court.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- BLR FMLA/CFRA Master Class – “Managing Serious Health Conditions and Medical Certifications ” – Irvine
February 5, 2019
- Harvard Law SchoolJ.D. 2013
- Stanford UniversityB.A. 2008 (with Honors for Sociology Thesis)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California