David Dornak is a partner in the firm's Las Vegas office. He advises and represents companies in all aspects of employment litigation and labor arbitrations.
Prior to joining the firm, David was the General Counsel for a hospitality company that managed nightclubs, restaurants and ultra-lounges in hotel/casinos throughout Las Vegas.
Such experience has given him unique insight into the day-to-day needs of Human Resource personnel and managers in operating a business. He also clerked for Magistrate Judge Robert J. Johnston of the U.S. District Court, District of Nevada.
David is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized in Mountain States Super Lawyers.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy6.23.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy5.26.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy4.27.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy3.24.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy2.24.16
- Las Vegas 2016 Human Resources Academy1.27.16
- Legalization Of Recreational Marijuana Will Not Impact Company Policies11.9.16