Davis C. Bae
Davis Bae is the managing partner of the Seattle office and is co-chair of the firm's Global Immigration practice group. His practice focuses on providing effective immigration solutions for companies in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the United States. His clients are leaders in fields such as software, design, construction, manufacturing, utilities, fine arts, sports, international trade, and engineering.
Davis is a frequent speaker before business and employer associations, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the Washington State Bar Association (WSBA), the National Association of General Contractors, and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). He teaches a course on Law Practice Management as a Lecturer at the University of Washington School of Law.
Davis has authored multiple articles for the AILA on topics including Consular Processing, Labor Certification, Nonimmigrant Visas, and Practice Management. In the fall of 2009, he was the Editor-In-Chief of AILA's Immigration Lawyers Toolbox.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as both a leader in immigration law and in business.
- Washington State Super Lawyer® 2011
- 2003 winner of the Puget Sound Business Journal's 40 under 40
- Listed in the 2007 edition of Top Attorney by Seattle Magazine.
- Labor & Employment Firm Off to Strong Start with Local Attorneys6.1.15
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- San Francisco Breakfast Briefing11.10.16
- The Global Talent Pool: Advanced Tips on Finding and Managing Global Talent in the Pacific NorthwestLunch & Learn2.11.16
- A new era of immigration enforcement is coming. Here’s how employers can follow the law, protect themselves, and support their workers.3.10.17
- Cross Border Employer Blog8.30.17
- Cross Border Employer Blog4.19.17
- Gig Employer Blog2.17.17
- Cross Border Employer Blog11.14.16
- New Document Could Be Liability Trap For Unsuspecting Employers7.17.17