Colleen P. Tandy
Colleen Tandy is a partner in the firm's New Jersey and New York offices. Colleen has extensive experience in a wide variety of employment law issues including discrimination, harassment and disability accommodations, hostile work environment, whistleblower rights, retaliation, family leave under the FMLA and the NJFLA, and wage and hour issues. She handles all aspects of employment law litigation, from the initial stages of investigation and discovery and all the way through trial. Alternatively, Colleen has significant experience in creating strategies for avoiding employment litigation altogether.
Colleen regularly assists senior management to develop and implement state and federally compliant employment policies pertaining to hiring, performance management, wrongful termination and employee disciplinary issues. She also partners with companies in conducting investigations of harassment and discrimination.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association Labor and Employment Section
- New Partners Include Over 45% Women12.20.19
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Brooklyn Law SchoolJ.D. 1999, cum laude
- Fairfield UniversityB.A. 1996
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York