Colleen P. Tandy
Colleen Tandy is Of Counsel in the firm's New Jersey office. She handles all aspects of employment law litigation, from the initial stages of investigation and discovery all the way through trial.
Colleen is also involved in counseling clients with respect to wrongful termination counseling and compliance with various state and federal employment-related statutes and regulations.
She spent her first year of practice in the Newark, New Jersey office of a national law firm focusing exclusively on employment litigation representing management.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association Labor and Employment Section
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association Labor and Employment Section
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Brooklyn Law SchoolJ.D. 1999, cum laude
- Fairfield UniversityB.A. 1996
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York