Christina M. Michael
Christina Michael is an associate in the firm's Philadelphia office. She has experience litigating a broad range of matters in both state and federal courts. She concentrates her practice on defending employers in cases involving allegations of wrongful termination, defamation, breach of contract, wage disputes, and discrimination based on race, national origin, age, and gender.
She also works on matters relating to employee defection, recruitment and related issues such as non-competition agreements and unfair competition.
Additionally, Christina assists clients in crafting employment agreements and implementing employee handbooks and personnel policies and procedures. Christina has been selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars since 2013.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, since 2013
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Philadelphia Annual One Day Seminar9.29.16
- Keystone Employment Law Blog6.16.16
- Beyond Banning the Box – Philadelphia Continues to Restrict the Use of Criminal Background Checks in HiringKeystone Employment Law Blog1.27.16
- Government Relations Blog3.11.15
- Temple University, Beasley School of LawJ.D. 2009
- Tufts UniversityB.A. 2004
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania