Christopher J. Capone
Chris Capone is a partner in the firm's New Jersey office. He has successfully represented large corporations and small businesses in a variety of industries (healthcare, technology, retail, manufacturing and financial services) in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including equal employment opportunity, enforcement of restrictive covenants, wrongful discharge litigation, labor disputes and contract negotiations. His practice includes litigation in federal and state courts, arbitrations and appearances before federal and state administrative agencies.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Chris was a partner at Ogletree Deakins. He is also a former judicial law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth C. MacKenzie, Presiding Judge for the Morris and Sussex County Vicinages, General Equity Part and Morris County Vicinage, Probate Part.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America (2013-present)
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2008-2011, 2013-2015)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court
- U.S. Lacrosse - New Jersey Chapter (Board of Trustees)
- Labor & Employment Law Firm Launches New Office With Four Attorneys; Fifth Attorney Joins Firm’s New Jersey Office7.18.16
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- New Jersey Continuing Education - Labor and Employment Law Annual Forum - "Restrictive Covenant Litigation" - Edison
- "New Jersey Law Against Discrimination," New Jersey Labor and Employment (contributing editor)