Chris Alvarez is an associate in the firm’s Sacramento office. His practice focuses on representing employers in federal and state courts, in all stages of litigation. He also counsels and advises clients on labor and employment law matters.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Chris was in private practice with a law firm representing employers in labor and employment matters.
Chris graduated from the University of California Davis School of Law. While in law school, he served as a Senior Notes and Comments Editor for the UC Davis Law Review and was a member of the Trial Honors Board.
Prior to attending law school, Chris worked for the California State Legislature as a Senior Legislative Aide, giving him the ability to understand rules, regulations, and requirements that could impact an employer’s operation.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Ex Officio Board Member, SCBA Barristers’ Club of Sacramento
- Board Member, Asian/Pacific Bar Association of Sacramento
Ambassador, Sacramento Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Metro EDGE
- University of California at Davis School of LawJ.D. 2013
- California State University, SacramentoB.S. 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- California Superior Court