Allison Kheel is an associate in the firm's Las Vegas office. Her practice focuses on all forms of traditional labor law including union election campaigns and grievance arbitration. She also represents private and public entities in a variety of discrimination and harassment matters.
- State Supreme Court Decision Forces Businesses To Get It Right The First Time1.4.17
- Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D. 2009
- Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor RelationsB.S. 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada