Anthony Isola is an associate in Fisher Phillips’ San Francisco office. His practice focuses on representing employers in the area of labor and employment law.
Anthony litigates in multiple areas of employment law and defends against lawsuits alleging violations of wage and hour laws, whistleblower, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, breach of contract, defamation, unfair competition, labor code section 132a claims, and other related matters. Anthony represents employers in state and federal courts, as well as before the DLSE, EDD, and other administrative bodies. He advises employers on employee relations, discipline/discharge matters, employee leave laws, handbook preparation, personnel policies, employment contracts and applications, day-to-day strategic advice, and risk management.
During law school, Anthony served as a law clerk for the Honorable A. James Robertson II of the San Francisco Superior Court and as a certified law clerk for the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office where he made frequent courtroom appearances to argue felony preliminary hearings.
In 2017 and 2018, he was selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star – an honor awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in California.
Honors & Leadership
- Vice Chair, Bar Association of San Francisco, Barristers Labor and Employment Section
- Co-Chair, Bar Association of San Francisco, Barristers Labor and Employment Section
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Fisher Phillips Lunch Briefing3.8.18
- Americans with Disability Act: Navigating the ADA Minefield
Legal Update for Society for Human Resources Management
- 2018 Legislative and Case Law Update
Fisher Phillips Seminar
- Presenter, How Business Owners Can Comply with the New California Fair Pay Act and Sick Leave Law, Bend Law Group’s Lunch Symposium
December 2, 2015
- Moderator, Depositions in Employment Law Cases, Bar Association of San Francisco
August 23, 2016
- Employment Privacy Blog10.15.20
- University of California, Hastings College of the LawJ.D. 2010
- University of California, Santa BarbaraB.A. 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California