Anet Drapalski is an associate in the firm's Los Angeles office. Her practice primarily focuses on defending employers against a wide range of employment law claims, including disability, race, age, and gender discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and unlawful termination of employment. Anet also defends employers against multi and single plaintiff wage and hour claims.
In addition, Anet’s practice consists of pre-litigation/preventative counseling of employer clients, including updating and providing advice regarding the status of changing laws, sound personnel policies, and compliance with workplace regulations.
Anet is a native Spanish speaker.
- Autonomous Vehicles Blog - Driving the Future9.6.18
- Duke University School of LawJ.D. 2011
- University of California, Los AngelesB.A. 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California