Alex G. Desrosiers is an associate in the firm’s Orlando office. Alex regularly counsels employers in a variety of labor and employment matters, including pre-hire and onboarding issues, the preparation of employee handbooks and policies, performance management, handling employee requests for leaves of absence and reasonable accommodation, wage and hour laws, and compliance with myriad other local, state and federal employment laws. Alex also frequently represents employers in labor and employment litigation, including claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage and hour violations, and restrictive covenant disputes.
- Roger Williams University School of LawJ.D., 2014 cum laude; with honors
- University of Central FloridaB.S , 2011
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida