Six Reasons Employers Need to Train Employees
In the article, “Six Reasons Employers Need to Train Employees,” featured in Multi Briefs, Partner Bert Brannen outlines six compelling reasons why employers should invest time, money and resources in training managers and employees.
- Managers and employees must know policies and expectations
- Training improves engagement
- Training is required by some laws
- Training can prevent legal liability
- Training can reduce risks of punitive damages
- Social, political and legal trends make risks of not training more costly
To read the full article, please visit Multi Briefs.