Five Ways Social Media Can Land Employers In Court
In the article, “Five Ways Social Media Can Land Employers In Court,” featured in Law360, Partner Art Lambert provides what are, in his opinion, the top five ways social media can land employers in court.
- Firing Employees For Social Media Posts
- Using Social Media in the Hiring Process
- Employees Posting Inappropriate Content on Company Platforms
- Befriending and Following Employees
- Failing to Preserve Evidence
Though social media is widespread and loved by many, it can lead to a major headache for employers. Legal counsel should guide employers and share all necessary information that may help employers to craft and post legally enforceable social media policies.
To read the full article, please visit Law360.