Special Healthcare Reform Session Will Be Led By Sheldon Blumling At SE Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference
Sheldon Blumling will take part in the SE Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference in Savannah in January 2014.
The event is sponsored by the Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association and the South Carolina Peach Council.
On Jan. 9 at 12:45 p.m. Sheldon will help explain the healthcare reform as it relates to agriculture and seasonal workers.
The session will also cover:
- Review What Provisions and Obligations May Exist for Your Business
- Employer "Play or Pay" Mandate
- How the IRS Defines Seasonal vs. Full Time Workers
- Regulations for Large vs. Small Employers
- W-2 Reporting of Cost of Coverage